Av: F/3.5; Tv: 1/200s; f: 46.3mm (35mm-equiv: 292mm)
This snap was shot at the annual Lalbagh Flower show at Lalbagh, Bangalore. Post-processing using GIMP2.
Comments about this photo:
- I was satisfied with this photo overall - even though the crowd at the show ensured I had very little time for adjustments!
- Decent picture quality, focus, light settings.
- The picture composition (framing) could have been better - for example, you see another feather intruding in the lower right area of the picture.
- I think the real improvement needs to be in creativity - I need to be more creative while clicking snaps like these. But before that, I think I should reach a certain level in plain-ol'-snaps. Only then should I take the next step and foray into creative composition.
- I am learning photo editing with GIMP2. Still need to properly understand the "Layers" concept. But I am already seeing a marked difference between photo-editing with Picasa/IrfanView and GIMP.